Pupils of CUIB Elementary Entrepreneurial Academy (CEEA) the Academy of Talents are expected to respect the following policies guiding their stay in CUIB A&T. Parents and teachers have an important role to play to ensure kids respect these policies and procedures.
● Time of arrival: 7:15am – 8:00am.
● Time of departure as stipulated by the school administration.
● Pupils are required to attend classes every school day unless excused.
1. Leaving school before Departure time
● During school hours, no pupil is permitted to leave the school grounds unless given authorization to do so.
● If a child must leave school before departure time, the Parent/Guardian must seek authorization from the administration before doing so.
1. Personal Items
● Pupils must not bring toys, games, radio, phones etc. to school.
● The school shall assume no responsibility for the loss of stolen personal property.
● Pupils property i.e. clothing, lunch boxes, purses, bags etc should be labeled by their parents/guardians.]
● Articles found in and around the school premises will be placed in the ‘lost and found’. This area should be checked by pupils in case their items get missing.
● Pupils must submit their assignments on the due date of submission.
● Pupils are advised to do their assignments by themselves with help from their Parents/Guardians.
1. Pupils should restrain from the following acts
● Bullying and fighting in school
● Destruction of others property
● Any Pupil caught doing the above shall be sent to the Campus Ministry for help. The case shall also be reported to the Parents for follow-up at home.
● If this act(s) persists, the school shall be faced with no option than to advise the Pupil to withdraw.
1. Hair styles
● Pupils are expected to have hair styles that will be permit them and friends to learn freely. No excessive hair styles shall be permitted.
1. Eating in School
● Lunch shall be provided to every kid who has been registered in CUIB A&T.
● Kids shall be allowed to eat only during break. For special cases of consideration, please inform the Office of the Principal.